Are you shopping for a beauty lover? These are all my top beauty picks for this holiday season! And many of these items are staples in my household.
This post may contain some affiliate links from which I make a commission, at no cost to you. It helps me continue to create awesome content for you! 🙂
- Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream is by far my favorite item in my daily beauty routine. My skin has drastically improved since I started using this night cream 2 months ago. It’s rich and hydrating without being oily.
- The Revlon One-Step Volumizer is still one of my favorite beauty picks! It makes drying your hair a simple and quick process. I recommend it constantly!
- Alamar Cosmetics is currently one of the hottest makeup brands on the market. And this Colorete Blush Trio set is incredible! Consumers boast about it’s creamy texture and the best part is that it comes in sets for different skin tones.
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is another one of my favorite skincare products. It’s perfectly refreshing to use in between deep face washing.
- Clear sunscreen is a beauty trend that’s here to stay. The Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen is a popular one. I love that it doesn’t leave a white tint all over your face.
- Another skincare favorite that’s always in rotation is the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for weekly facial masks. This clay mask helps to clear my face, even out my skin tone, and minimizes my pores.
- If you want to shop small this year, a great stocking stuffer idea is a set of shower steamers! There are a bunch of options but here’s a striking and affordable one from the HerbalPotion shop on Etsy.
- We’ve previosuly mentioned how much we love Mario Badescu products. And Ulta has some amazing stocking stuffer options. Here’s one that comes with a facial spray and a lip balm.
- Another Mario Badescu stocking stuffer is a mini set with 4 facial sprays. This is perfect for a beauty lover.
- If you’re still not using an oil-based cleansing balm, what are you doing? They are perfect for removing makeup and dirt without stripping your face of necessary oils. The Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm from Clinique is fantastic and unscented.
- I’m obsessed with felt tip eyeliners and this one from Haus Laboratories is incredible! Get a perfectly crisp line in seconds. PLUS it’s 50% off right now!
- For the eco-conscious friends, I recommend my new favorite tooth powder. It can take a bit of getting used to but this peppermint tooth powder from Simply Sooney is amazing and leaves your mouth feeling fresh! It even comes in an eco-friendly package (no plastic!). So no more plastic tube waste.
- Another eco-friendly fave is the bamboo toothbrush! Are you still brushing with a plastic toothbrush? That thick plastic will stay on the earth for hundreds if not thousands of years! Make the switch today.
- Needless to say, we’ve all become pretty creative in 2020 during quarantine. One of the ways we’ve kept up our beautifully manicured nails is to apply PRESS ONS! Yes, you read that correctly. There are a bunch of brands designing reusable press on nails and they look so real! Clutch Nails has a ton of hot designs and they’re running awesome sales for the holidays.
There you have it! I hope this guide helps you find some amazing gifts for your friends and family. Happy shopping!!!
Shop the Products
What are your favorite beauty gifts this holiday season?