These trendy items are fantastic to gift your friends and family for the holidays. I’m warning you, it will difficult NOT to buy them for yourself! 😉
- Himalayan Salt Lamps clean up the air in your home. This one is great for any bedroom! [Beware of fake ones! This Crystal Decor lamp has great reviews!]
- Highlighters are very trendy right now, and this Gimme More Palette from Colourpop was just restocked! Get it while it lasts!
- Everyone who’s into makeup needs a beauty blender and this Perfecting Blending Duo from Eco Tools is sustainably made!
- This Eco Tools Confidence in Bloom Makeup Brush Set is perfection! It brings a great variety of brushes for the full face.
- Every feminist needs this badass book – Bad Girls Throughout History: 100 Remarkable Women Who Changed the World. Get it now!
- Mini backpacks are so freakin’ cute! This Black Isabelle Mini Velvet Backpack from Century 21 is my top pick!
- Whether you’re setting your makeup or just need to freshen up your face, this Rosewater Facial Spray from Mario Badescu is everything!
- Everyone loves jewelry right? These Sabih Pave Sterling Silver Stud Earrings from my favorite online boutique, James Jewelry Boutique, are the perfect gift for the jewelry lover and they won’t break the bank!
- A huge trend right now is the smartphone grip. This halographic one from Popsockets is soooo pretty! Check them out here, they have all kinds of colors and patterns.
- Plants in the home help to improve the oxygen flow and they up your decor game! This Geometric Hanging Planter from Target is the perfect addition to any wall!
- We’ve all seen the Kardashians work out on this Balance Board… Now everyone can have one too! Get this one from URBNFit for your fitness lover babe!
- Everyone can use coasters! And you cannot deny this gorgeous Marble Stackable Coaster Set from Target!
- Glossier is a skincare and makeup brand with all natural products. A fan favorite is the Boy Brow gel. It helps to keep those brow hairs in place and gives brows that trendy bushy look we all love.
- My top pick for eyeliner is the Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner Pencil! It’s a dual-sided all in one pencil, perfect for tight-lining and sharp wings.
- This Scratch Off Map is best gift for a traveler! They can scratch off all the places they’ve visited to reveal colorful land underneath. It also makes for beautiful wall art.
- Cards Against Humanity is always a party favorite! Get it for the friend who loves to host!
- If you haven’t heard of MoviePass… It’s AMAZING! For $29.85 you get access to unlimited movie passes for the theater for 3 months (at participating theaters). Get it for the movie buff!
- Copper mugs are not just for Moscow Mules anymore! Get this Copper Mug Set at Target and drink in style!
- Ummmm if you don’t have a Yeti Rambler yet, get one for you and everyone you know! They will truly thank you! Your drink will stay cold for hours! Ice lasts 12 hours in my Yeti! 😀
- This stylish Iridescent Pencil Holder from Target will look so cute in anyone’s office or cubicle!
- Soy candles are a great go-to gift for anyone! I love Target’s Signature Soy candles! They fill up your home with fresh scents without the toxic chemicals of regular candles.
- If you haven’t seen these Felt Letter Boards, where have you been?! They are trending right now and they are perfect for any home, office, or party! Have a party coming up? Create a funny or cute message and use this Felt Letter Board from Target for photo booth pics!
- A unique and AWESOME gift for the holidays is an online course! Brit + Co has a bunch of popular creative online courses under $30, including Intro to Chalk Illustration, Watercolor Lettering, and Embroidered Typography. Get it for your creative friend!
There you have it boo! I hope this guide helped you find some amazing gifts for your friends and family. Have fun shopping!!!
Shop the Products